Enjoy our last minute price for this luxury yoga retreat of only € 549 per person (normally € 1.099!) if you book together and share a double room with a double bed, or € 649 if you book alone (you’ll also have a spacious room with double bed, all to yourself).
We have no more availability in 2019.
Check out our website later this year for our 2020 retreats!
N.B. There are only five rooms available per week, so be on time with your reservation!
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE PRICE?
- Seven nights in luxurious accommodations, a spacious and serene double room with an adjoining bathroom and a separate toilet, a flat-screen TV, air conditioning and Wi-Fi. Towels and bed linens are provided (bring your own towels only for use at the pool / on the beach), and you will have use of a 10-hectare garden and two swimming pools;
- A welcome drink, healthy snack and dinner on arrival;
- Three vegetarian meals a day (except on Wednesday, when we serve only breakfast) and unlimited fruit, water, tea, coffee and snacks;
- Two 90-minute yoga classes a day from Sunday morning to Friday evening, including a partner yoga class and yoga nidra (very relaxing!), except on Wednesday, when there is no evening class;
- For those without yoga experience, we offer an introductory class on Sunday morning, during which we’ll explain the principles of yoga and breathing exercises so everyone can follow the classes for the rest of the week without problems;
- A cooking workshops by Jason of The Indigo Kitchen;
- One meditation class every morning from Sunday to Friday;
- One individual bodywork session to learn to release deep muscular patterns of stress and tension;
- Free use of yoga mats and meditation pillows;
- An excursion to a nearby mineral exhibition and amethyst house;
- A short lecture on the principles of yoga philosophy;
- If desired and in consultation, transport to the city centre of Narbonne and the beach;
- Use of the bikes that are available;
- Breakfast on the day of departure;
- A goodie bag at departure, including something to eat and drink on the way home;
- If desired, transfer from and to Montpellier Airport or Narbonne station.
What are the additional services offered on-site that are not included in the price?
- Coaching conversations (based on haptonomy, body works if so desired);